Here at Rescue Plumbers Inc, we want to make sure that your hard earned money won’t go to waste when it comes to any plumbing issues you are experiencing. We guarantee our work and experience in our services will fulfill any of your plumbing needs.
Are you suspecting Slab Leaks on your property?
As a responsible homeowner, you may be suspecting plumbing leaks underneath your house foundation. Here are 3 helpful plumbing tips on how to identify slab leaks.
1. Increase in your water bill: If you notice a spike on your water bill considering there is no drastic changes on your regular water usage, this could indicate a leak that you can’t see.
2. Water spots or water pool on the floor: These are the clear and obvious signs of slab leaks, if there is no any visible sign, look for a Hot or Cold floor spots, walk around your floor barefoot and inspect for a certain spot to feel any hot or cold spot.
3. Mold build up: If mold is found under the carpet or certain spot, this indicates moisture is present which could be indicative of a slab leak.
Slab Leak repair the big No-No, here’s the reasons why
Slab Leak repair is not a Do-It-Yourself repair, if you have any of these symptoms mentioned above seek professional slab leak repair services immediately. You wouldn’t just go rent a jackhammer at your local rental tool store and start breaking open your house foundation, you might end up breaking your foundation trying to locate where the leak is located. Rescue Plumbers a licensed residential and commercial plumbing company in High Desert, CA. With our help and expertise we can pin point the root location of the leak using modern underground water leak detecting devices, such as acoustic system, a tool used to detect noise and vibrations caused by the leak exiting a leaking pipe. This device is highly sensitive and accurate which allows us to detect the leak and repair your pipe as quickly and efficiently as possible.
You have options
Here at Rescue Plumbers Inc. we just don’t do repair, we care about our customers and offer you the best solutions for repairing your slab leak to save you money without sacrificing the quality of our work. Your repair options varies depending on the severity of the leak:
• Minor leak: A good condition pipe with a small leak can be usually be repaired into section.
• Old and in bad condition pipe: A partial repair is not advisable, the problem in repairing an old pipe leaking in one spot will end another leak in the same pipe in the future. A re-route of that particular line if able will be a better investment in long term.
• Severe leak and Poor Condition Pipe: If you are constantly paying for plumbing work and repairs, if you live in an older home 30-50 year old house you should definitely look into re-piping if they haven’t been done. In today’s plumbing technology pipes are made durable, we keep up our plumbers to the new technologies and are happily to discuss the right solutions for all your plumbing needs.
If you’re concerned that you might have a leak, don’t hesitate to call us at (760) 241-3100 and we will be happy to provide our assistance to you. We proudly serve the High Desert, CA area including Hesperia, Victorville, Helendale, Apple Valley, Spring Valley Lake, Jess Ranch, Adelanto, Pinon Hills, Barstow, Baldy Mesa, Oak Hills, Lucerne Valley and Phelan.